This was late February and the kids wanted to go see if the fun zip line was still near a geocache we'd found years earlier. There was a homemade zip line between two trees. It had been years, and the zip line was just about to fall apart when we found it years ago...so I doubted it was still there.
But the hike is nice and it's right in the middle of the city, you'd never even know this place was there with all the houses around it. There is a little creek that runs through it as well.
The zip line was gone, but there was a small rope swing that Jacob found a metal bar somewhere and fashioned it into a handle of sorts for the swing. They both swung on it and had fun, while I waited for the rope to break and for them to fall into the creek.
The rope didn't break, and they didn't fall into the creek. I was hoping to get some good pics of that.









No comments:
Post a Comment