Thursday, July 9, 2026

Baltic Cruise - Warnemunde Cruise Port

 Warnemunde is a very busy cruise cruise port for the Baltic Sea.  It's a small seaside resort city.

We arrived before noon from Berlin, checked in to the cruise, and then went back out to explore the cute town.





We found this little train that gave an hour long tour throughout the town - it was a pretty good way to see everything











We made it back on the ship and to our room for the next 9 nights

Our first sunset.......more about that later

During this cruise, we will make 7 stops, all new places to us, so we were looking forward to this cruise for while!

Silly me, I'm not very good at geography, so I had no idea where any of these places were.  Some of them, I didn't even know existed.

Steps walked - 13,599 - about 6.76 miles

No comments: