50 is the new 30 now, so it's really not that bad.
Anyhow, it was on Sunday and we had our "normal" dinner with Meghan and family and Marissa and family come over. What Shelley didn't know, is that I also planned to have extended family all come over after dinner for dessert.
Early in the morning, I got up and put decorations all over the house, including a backdrop for a "photo booth".
After dinner, I laid out tons of cookies, rice krispy squares, and other treats......The table was full. Shelley didn't notice otherwise she would be wondering why there were so many desserts.
The doorbell rang...and her mom and dad came.....and she was really surprised.....then my sister and family and mom came.....then brothers and sisters....and then we had a house full!
We then watched a video of well wishes (below for your viewing pleasure) and ate desserts and had a good evening!
Happy Birthday Shelley!
VIDEO:














No comments:
Post a Comment