So Christmas Eve Day there was finally a break in the week of rain, so we decided to take advantage of dry weather and go out to do something.
We remembered that the Zoo and FairyTale Town were free every Christmas Eve Day, and we hadn’t been to either in about 5 years, and it was time! The Sac Zoo is pretty lame, and free is just about the right price.
There are a lot of birds, birds and more birds, and not so much of the larger animals. It was still fun to go though.
Lots of BUTT’s in this one:
After we had our fill of animals, we walked across the street to Fairytale Town, even though we were all a little older than their target age. The kids still had fun remembering when we used to go there. I even remember going to FairyTale Town when I was a little kid!!
Marissa was a little scared!
The favorite thing is the ‘Crooked Mile’ - it was my favorite thing there when I was 5 or 6 or 8, and it’s still a favorite of the kids. Somehow it seemed longer back when I was 8 though!
Before and After:
I found some of the photos we took last time we were here, which was Feb of 2006. Anyone look any different?
1 comment:
Love the side by side pictures from this year vs the ones from 2006.
I noticed everyone has on a BYU sweatshirt except Megan. She feel left out? :o)
Post a Comment