Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Didn’t Your Ma Teach You Not To Drink Out Of The Toilet?

So the other day I was sitting at the computer and nobody else was home. It was quiet. Then I heard some water noises coming from the bathroom.  It was weird. Nobody was here. Maybe a robber had gotten in and was going to the bathroom?

I kept hearing it so I tiptoed over to the bathroom and saw this:

It was SPICY!  Our adopted foster cat. He drinks out of the toilet even though he has water next to his food in the kitchen!  He is such as good cat. He lays around the house all day long, and when he has to go potty, he goes and stands at the door. We let him out, and when he’s done, he comes back and stands in front of the window at the door to be let back in.

He likes to be petted (all our other cats have never let us pet them – they all scratch) and he lays on the couch with us to watch tv and just purrs away.  If we leave the room, he will follow us to where we go. He doesn’t like to be left alone.

He is a long cat too. The longest we’ve seen.

Here is SMOKEY, our adopted cat that Spicy replaced. Smokey doesn’t get to come in the house anymore. He just stares at Spicy through the window.

No comments: