So today was a trip to Six Flags, and I tried to tell Shelley I would be fine, and I would only ride the rides that had seat belts that didn’t push on my incision and/or smooth rides like Medussa and V2 and some smaller rides.
She wasn’t having it.
So I stayed home and took a nap and actually went to the store. I hadn’t gone to the store in so long, I had a pile of coupons just waiting to be used, and some were getting ready to expire. So here is what I ended up with.
The first stop was CVS (Long’s) and it was an OK trip. 9 bags of Life Savers and two 24 packs of batteries. The “normal” price would have been $47 but the Doug’s Price was only $10.94.
Then it was off to Safeway. They are my favorite, because they run specials combined with specials and then if you have coupons you can really get some good stuff!
I got 11 boxes of cereal, case of water, a pizza, 2 juices, 3 salad dressings, some pistachios, 2 tubs of lunch meat, 2 packs of cheese, a bounce dryer bar, and 2 tv dinners with a “regular” price of $110.08 (which is a rip off!) but with the Doug’s Price I “saved” $80.56 and my total was $29.52.
Not bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment