Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Shelley!

Sunday was Shelley’s birthday!  I think she is 30 now! 

Since it was a Sunday, and she wasn’t feeling very good, and Doug wasn’t feeling very good, it was a fairly quiet and uneventful birthday.

We are taking a rain check for the rest of her birthday.

She did get some flowers…….

She got a new outfit to wear to church……

She got served lunch……

Happy Birthday!  We love you!

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Awww, I have that same church outfit. Let's plan on wearing them on the same Sunday!! : )

Happy Birthday, Shelley. I'm sure you're content with the family you have and those incredible flowers! I hope you're feeling better. Both of you!!!

EC said...

Happy Birthday, Shelley! Eric and I keep all of you in our prayers right now. Love, Carma & Eric

Stacie said...

Hope you had a great birthday...well maybe you'll have a good make up birthday. Sorry you were sick but at least your outfit was sure hot!

Love ya tons!!!