Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Melting! I'm Melting!

It wasn't just the wicked witch who said this!  We are all saying it now!  It's H-O-T!

And smokey....still......We did have three or four days where we could open the windows at night and go outside during the day, but now it's back to staying indoors. Even not recommended to go outside to mow the lawn, go to the park, or anything.

Taken from the car this afternoon showing the outside temp: (a little blurry, but you get the idea)

4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Oh my heck, that's horrible! I'm a stay inside kind of girl anyway, but I would probably hate it if I didn't have a choice.

cher said...

I know the feeling! Hot, hot, and more hot. It is 8:00am and 85 already! Too bad we don't have a pool like L!

Stacie said...

115...really...that is dang hot!!! Go get some yummy ice cream and cool off!

Good luck

Stacie said...

115...really...that is dang hot!!! Go get some yummy ice cream and cool off!

Good luck