Saturday, May 24, 2008

So You Wanna Be In Films?

Marissa may just have a part for you! Newly discovered in the long lost SD Card in the camera, is two of Marissa's directorial debuts!

The first is titled "You Don't Have Permission" and is filed under the "short film" category coming in at just 48 seconds, not enough time for the popcorn to even pop.

But then, get ready for the highly anticipated and wildly popular "two thumbs up" piece at a full feature film running time (without advertisements) of a full 5 minutes of riveting edge of your seat heart stopping cinematography simply called "Ditto" (this one requires some popcorn especially if you are on a slow connection).

So, without further delay, here they are:

"You Don't Have Permission" (See if you can hear that phrase in the video)



"Ditto"

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Excellent! (Ditto)

Marissa is extremely entertaining! I wish I had seen more of Jacob, but Hannah is such a cutie!

I'd love to see more of Meghan, that response was classic!

Marshall Wirig Family said...

Wow I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. I loved seeing the videos.